News & Events
ALL for Women
A variety of Workshop Tracks:
(Choose 1 for each session)
Morning Breakout Sessions
- Assets Self-Care: Refilling Your Cup -
- Business - Doubt the Doubts: Be an Entrepreneur
- Career - Beyond Catfights & Queen Bees: Supporting Each Other in the Workplace
- Empowerment - Practicing Positivity: Lifting Each Other Up
Afternoon Breakout Sessions
Assets - Paying it Forward: Be Your Best Self
- Business - Making Connections: Keys to Networking Success
- Career - Civil Discourse: Using Creative Alternatives to Manage Conflict
- Empowerment - Mindful You: Savoring the Present Moment
Cathie Pelletier Wrap up Session featuring acclaimed Aroostook County native and author - !
Lunch is included with registration fee.
Click here to download full registration form, schedule for the day, and get descriptions of workshop sessions.
For more information contact:
by Karen Rockwell
on February 17, 2017